EPET in the Spotlight!
March 18, 2013 § Leave a comment
The current issue of TechTrends (Volume 57, Issue 3, March 2013) is a special spotlight issue, and the spotlight this time around is on the Educational Psychology and Educational Technology Programs at Michigan State University! This special spotlight issue was edited by myself with help from Laura Terry and Danah Henriksen. A special thanks to Abbie Brown (former editor of the journal for starting the process) and Dan Surry and Chuck Hodges for all their help and hand-holding to bring it to fruition. Thanks also to all the authors for being thoughtful and prompt and dealing with our idiosyncratic editorial demands.
Most importantly thanks to all our faculty, staff and students without whose hard work and creativity we would have no programs, assignments, or achievements to write about.
Here are the articles:
- Mishra, P., Terry, L., Henriksen, D. (2013). Guest Editor’s Notes. TechTrends 57(3), 2.
- Mishra, P., Terry, L., Henriksen, D. (2013). Introduction to the spotlight issue: The Educational Technology Program at Michigan State University. TechTrends 57(3) 17-19.
- Shaltry, C., Henriksen, D., Wu, M. L. Dickson, P. (2013). Teaching pre-service teachers to integrate technology: Situated learning with online portfolios, classroom websites and Facebook. TechTrends 57(3) 20-25.
- Hagerman, M. S. Keller, A., Spicer, J. L. (2013). Building skills and mindsets: The MSU educational technology certificate courses and their impact on teachers’ growth as technology integrators. TechTrends 57(3) 26-33.
- Terry, L., Mishra, P., Henriksen, D., Wolf, L.G., Kereluik, K. (2013). Making it meaningful: The reciprocal relationship between technology and psychology. TechTrends, 57(3), 34-39.
- Deschryver, M., D., Leahy, S. M., Koehler, M. J., Wolf, L. G. (2013). The habits of mind necessary to generate new ways of teaching in a career of constant change. TechTrends, 57(3), 40 – 46.
- Koehler, M. J., Zellner, A. L., Roseth, C. J., Dickson, R. K., Dickson, P. Bell, J. (2013). Introducing the first hybrid doctoral program in educational technology. TechTrends, 57(3), 47-53.
- Roseth, C., Akcaoglu, M., Zellner, A. (2013). Blending synchronous face-to-face and computer-supported cooperative learning in a hybrid doctoral seminar. TechTrends, 57(3), 54-59.