TPACK Newsletters Archive
This page archives the TPACK newsletters that go out by mail to all the members of the TPACK listserv. The listserv is maintained as a part of the TPACK special interest group of the Society of Information Technology in Teacher Education (SITE). The listserv is edited by the following people, some of whom are also office holders in the SIG: Judi Harris (Wing Chair); Mark Hofer (Current SIG Co-Chair); and Diana Theisinger. Punya Mishra (Recliner) kindly archives past issues of the newsletters here.
Feel free to forward this link to anyone who might be interested in its contents. Even better, have them subscribe to the TPACK newsletter by sending a blank email to email@example.com, with the following text in the subject line: subscribe tpack.news FirstName LastName (of course, substituting their own first and last names for ‘FirstName’ and ‘LastName’ — unless their name happens to be FirstName LastName, in which case they can just leave it as is).
If you have a news item that you would like to contribute to the newsletter, or if you have questions, suggestions, or comments please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Newsletter I: January 2009
- Newsletter II: February 2009
- Newsletter III: May 2009
- Newsletter IV: August – September 2009
- Newsletter 5: October – November 2009
- Newsletter 6: January – February 2010
- Newsletter 7: March – April 2010
- Newsletter 8: February 2011
- Newsletter 9: March 2011
- Newsletter 10: May 2011
- Newsletter 11: October 2011
- Newsletter 12: October 2012
- Newsletter 13; December 2012
- Newsletter 14: February 2013
- Newsletter 15: March 2013 (Spring conference issue)
- Newsletter 16: May 2013
- More to come…
Finally, if you are subscribed to the tpack.news email list, and —even after reviewing these impressive publications— you prefer not to continue to receive the fruits of our labors, please send a blank email message to email@example.com , with the following text in the subject line: unsubscribe tpack.news